Crowne Plaza Hotel JerusalemJerusalem
Situated at the top of Givat Ram at the entrance to Jerusalem, the Crowne Plaza Hotel features 397 beautiful, spacious rooms. Rooms have a terrace with a panoramic view of Jerusalem’s Old City and New City. The hotel features, air conditioning, and coffee/tea facilities. Rooms at the hotel are equipped with an extra line enabling modem link-up, fax, and extra telephone, minibar, closed circuit video movies, cable TV. Additional services include, trouser press, free entry to the Crowne Plaza Club Lounge, which is open 24 hours a day; and serves complimentary food & drink. The hotel also features a Business Center with all the latest business facilities.
Other features include:
* Halls for banquets & conventions
* Miniature golf
* Tennis courts
* “Freckles” club for kids
* Swimming pool (covered & heated in winter)
There is a Health Club featuring: Sauna, Jacuzzi, Fitness Room and a wide range of treatments (at an extra charge).
The hotel features numerous dining options:
* Kohinoor – kosher Indian restaurant
* Oasis – kosher fish restaurant
* Lobby Lounge with Piano Bar
* Hamsa Restaurant serving sumptuous breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet